Hey there. The board is up and running. That part actually happened a lot quicker than I thought it would…lol
The board has a forum that’s going to look very similar to the old STL-Speed.Net Site. This forum can only be accessed if you’re part of a group called “STL-Speed Main”. You have to be a member of this group or frankly you won’t even know the forum exists.
This is primarily done for the usual reasons of making sure we know who everyone is and why they’re here…:)
So – there are a couple steps here.
- We create a user account for you.
- You log in to the site and look around.
- After you’ve logged in, Bob or I will send you a friend request.
- You will accept this friend request.
- We will invite you to the “hidden group” (we can only invite friends).
- You will accept this invite.
- Now you can see the forum.
At present, we’ve got 8 folks done through Step 4 or so…around 3 folks I think are all the way through step 7.
I got this set up then had to spend a week on the road and am just now getting settled back in my office completely and have some bandwidth for STL-Speed.
So – what do you need to do? Drop me a PM or leave a note here. I’m going to try to get through all of my notifications to see who asked before I got nailed with my road trip. I will miss a few folks, so the safest thing to do is make some sort of comment below.